Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Charice Pempengco Reacts to Dad’s Murder

She and her father Ricky Pempengco had been estranged for awhile, but pop star Charice is devastated that he’s now dead.


The “Glee” singer/actress, who was spotted arriving in Manila, Philippines for her father’s wake yesterday (November 2), told press she has no mercy for Angel Capili, Jr, who turned himself in to the police after murdering Ricky.


“He should not defend himself. He cannot bring back my dad,” Charice declared in response to Capili’s confession.


Meanwhile, Angel told reporters, “I had really planned to surrender because what I did was wrong. I am seeking forgiveness from the family left behind by Mr. Pempengco... I am prepared to suffer whatever is the judgment.”




Source: Celebrity-Gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment