Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Miranda Kerr: Busy in the Big Apple

Taking care of some career affairs, Miranda Kerr was spotted leaving her New York City apartment this afternoon (November 3).


The David Jones supermodel donned a white jacket, grey scarf, black trousers and black heels as she made her way out onto the Manhattan streets to take care of her to-do list.


And with the holiday season just around the corner, Miranda has plenty of things to look forward to with her family.


"I love putting little things in the stockings!. [Also] I love to cook... I cook everything! I love cooking roasts, like roast chicken and vegetables especially over the holidays."


As for memorable gifts, Kerr shared, "One of the most thoughtful things [was] when Orlando and I had written all these love letters to each other. Then one year, he had them framed for me, like all the little notes! It was very cute."




Source: Celebrity-Gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment