Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kelly Osbourne's Fashion-Focused Evening

As a lover of all things fashion, Kelly Osbourne was on-hand for the Material Girl “Lucky Stars” model search in New York City on Wednesday (November 2).


The MTV reality star looked darling in black slacks paired with a royal blue blazer as she and the other judges (including Madonna’s daughter Lourdes Leon) scoped out new talent at Macy’s Herald Square for the upcoming Material Girl campaign.


Once finished up, Miss Osbourne changed up outfits as she joined Founder of Phoenix House, Mark Rosenthal, designers Mischka & Badgley and CEO of Phoenix House, Howard Meitiner, in attending the 2011 Fashion Awards Dinner to benefit Phoenix House at Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers.


In related news, after explaining her split from ex-fiance Luke Worrell due to him cheating on her with a transsexual, Kelly was forced to defend herself after she was accused of “objectifying and dehumanizing transsexuals.


After many harsh comments from the tranny community, Kelly tweeted, "I APOLOGIZED words can be misinterpreted please stop this it breaks my heart to think I have ever offended any1 that is LGBT," she wrote, before adding, "I have been called every name under the sun but I don't think anything has hurt me more then you calling me a bigot!"




Source: Celebrity-Gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment