Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kristen Stewart: 'Snow White' in Berlin

Kristen Stewart: 'Snow White' in Berlin

Kristen Stewart shows off her slender figure on stage as she attends a photo call for her new movie, Snow White and The Huntsman, held at Ritz Carlton hotel in Berlin, Germany on Wednesday (May 16).


The 22-year-old actress wore a 10 Crosby Derek Lam dress with a McQ belt, and Christian Louboutin heels to the press event.


“Some people intimidate you. Some people’s energy is so big you feel like you don’t fit in the room, but with [Charlize Theron], I really appreciate how different we are. I love the effect she has on people,” Kristen told MTV News.


“I find it hilarious. I love watching it happen. I do not have that. Maybe I have something else, but it’s definitely not as visceral,” she added. “Also, she’s really hilarious.”


10+ pics inside…









Source: JustJaredJr

No comments:

Post a Comment