Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lucy Hale Covers 'Girls' Life' 2012 June/July Issue

Lucy Hale Covers 'Girls' Life' 2012 June/July Issue

Lucy Hale rocks neon necklaces on the cover of Girls’ Life June/July 2012 issue.


The 22-year-old Pretty Little Liars actress chatted with the mag about dating, rumors, and break-ups. Check it:


On knowing whether or not a guy is boyfriend material: “I date people I see a future with. [My boyfriend and I] talk 24/7. If I want to text you, I’ll text you. I don’t play games.”


On rumors she dated co-star Ian Harding (AKA Mr. Fitz): “People thought I broke Ian‘s heart, which is crazy.”




On learning from past relationships:
“I’ve been cheated on. It sucks. People come in and out of your life for a reason. If you turn it into something good, you can move on.”









Source: JustJaredJr

No comments:

Post a Comment