Thursday, May 10, 2012

Niall Horan: 'I'd Add Ed Sheeran to One Direction'

Niall Horan: 'I'd Add Ed Sheeran to One Direction'

Niall Horan heads out with brother Greg for a bite to eat in Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland on Tuesday afternoon (May 8).


The 18-year-old One Direction singer stopped by the Danny Byrnes Pub for lunch with Greg and his mom Maura.


In a recent interview, Niall dished that if given the opportunity, he’d add Ed Sheeran to the band: “He’s got one of the best voices you’ll ever hear.”


But Ed isn’t jumping in. “We do completely different things. I think it’s cooler to hang out with them than to actually be in the band. I mean, I’ve got to where I am on my own and they got to where they are on their own and I think to add to either camp might be a mistake.”


Liam Payne is also pictured below, returning back home with his own mom, Karen, in Wolverhampton, England.


10+ pics inside…









Source: JustJaredJr

No comments:

Post a Comment